In this page we show the instruction catalog of the CigarSpa humidifier. It’s an ecological humidification system. Please, if you have any questions with CigarSpa, contact us …
The main features of this CigarSpa humification system are:
- It is a microprocessor controlled unit.
- This humidifier employs a unique membrane, which functions as a soft evaporation system.
- The CigarSpa works by batteries, with a duration of more than three years.
- It should be filled with distilled water, only every 4 or 6 months.
- It can be adapted to almost all humidors.
- Its operation is very simple, with the press of a button.
- The humidity level can be adjusted between 55 and 75%.
- The humidifier screen in the CigarSpa shows the condition of the cigar.
- It has 3 years warranty.
- The dimensions of the CigarSpa are: 6 x 6.7 x 17 cm
- It weighs 330 grams without water and 550 grams with water.
In the case of humidors, it’s essential to comply with the commissioning and/or maintenance requirements, especially in order to keep the humidity in the humidor constantly. Getting a 70% humidity inside the humidor is key for cigars. The 70% humidity is not a randomly established figure for humidification in cigar humidors. t’s the humidity at which it has been proven that cigars must be stored so as not to spoil and even to improve. Its aging without moisture would be impossible. Thus, the humidity in cigars is a fundamental element. With adequate levels of humidity, cigars evolve better, age inside the humidor and settle their flavors. In addition, it facilitates a uniform lighting of the cigar.